Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a talking therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave.
Are you suffering with any of the following?
- Anxiety Disorders, such as hypochondria
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorders and Anger Disorders
- Phobias, such as Aerophobia
- Sleep Problems, such as insomnia
- Alcohol misuse or drug abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating Disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
If so let Irwin Edgehill Training help you to transcend them so you can go beyond them. Contacting us 07842 435921, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our contact form.