As an ice breaker in a recent workshop I ran on ‘Relationships’ I asked the participants: “What do you want from life?” Their responses included:
- I want to be happy
- I want good mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health
- I want to be financially independent
- I want peace of mind
- I want healthy relationships with my wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend and friends
- I want a good job
- I want a nice house with a garden
- I want to go on nice holidays regularly
- I want to be free of street drugs and alcohol
- I want to be able to go 24 hours without worrying about something
I continued: “How many of you have got the burning desire, a plan and the right help to achieve these things?” Unsurprisingly, NO hands went up.
This was not a surprise to me. Most people want to ‘live on easy street’; having health, wealth, peace, happiness and good relationships. Unfortunately, in so many cases they will never get there. Not because they can’t, but crucially they haven’t got the deep burning desire needed to start, aided by the right help and plan.
How about you? Have you got what is needed to live on easy street?
Do you have a burning desire to achieve the changes necessary to live on easy street? Do you have conviction in your ideas as well as the confidence and assertiveness needed to bring them to fruition? Are you seeking the right help to support you in achieving the life you desire?
If the answer is NO then contact us at Irwin Edgehill Training and let us help you make that desire a reality. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07842 435921.